Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Purpose

    It's been awhile but, I'm back. I was dealing with the past semester and just didn't have time to write on here. I've decided to take this semester off....probably not the smartest thing for a 24 year old sophomore in college to do but hey I just couldn't make it work this semester. In lieu of a proper education I guess I will be filling my time with writing on here while we prep for the "big move". Oh, yeah I guess I should fill you in on that. My husband is finally getting out of the military after 7 1/2 years and we are only 5 months away from being home sweet home (Tampa, Florida) and I'm so excited. Anyways, enough about me on to more important things like THE BLOG!!!

    So, I've been thinking about covering some more controversial and in depth topics, maybe in spark up some debates on here? I love a good debate! As an Atheist I'd like to cover more topics that have their roots in that aspect. Not necessarily about whether there is or is not a divine...anything but, more about issues I find unjust or giving my opinion on a certain matter from the non-religious view point. Also, as a International Studies major my main interest is in the Human Rights department. I'd love to use this blog as a vessel to expand the knowledge of unjust actions against people that are happening all around the world. I don't want this blog to be about only me I want this blog to have a bigger purpose.





 Deviance sparks change.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Get involved, Be Pro-active, Let us know!